- 01. How do I calculate shipping on an order?
- 02. How long will it take to get my order?
- 03. Is your price for a box of ammo or a case of ammo?
- 04. If a product is out of stock, can I place a back order?
- 05. Do I need a special license to buy from Cheaper Than Dirt?
- 06. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 07. Can I save my credit card for future orders?
- 08. Can I pay by check?
- 09. Why do some items have no picture?
- 10. How can I find out if you’ve received my order?
- 11. How can I find out when my order was shipped?
- 12. How do I place an order?
- 13. Can I cancel or add to an order once it’s been submitted?
- 14. Why don’t you ship internationally?
- 15. How can I return an item?
- 16. How can I contact Customer Service for information regarding an order?
- 17. I forgot my password. How do I recover it?
- 18. Do you have a retail store?
- 19. Do I pay sales tax on my order?
- 20. Do you accept purchase orders?
01. How do I calculate shipping on an order?
Buy Fire Arms Usa, You can calculate shipping on an order before checking out by following these easy steps:
1. Add items to your shopping cart.
2. Click the shopping cart icon on the top right of the page.
3. Below the list of items in your cart, enter the ZIP code that the order is shipping to and click ‘Submit.’ A drop down list of available shipping options and rates will be displayed.
02. How long will it take to get my order?
Due to the high volume of orders we have received, your order may take 3-5 days to ship from time of purchase, excluding firearms. Firearms may take up to 7 days to ship. Depending on your order, items may ship from multiple warehouses and boxes may arrive over a period of days to complete your order.
03. Is your price for a box of ammo or a case of ammo?
The ammo prices shown are “per box” unless otherwise indicated in the description. We indicate how many boxes you will need to order for those who prefer to order only case quantities. In most cases, there are no discounts for case quantities, so order just as much as you need. In some instances, we sell only in bricks or cases of ammo. These products will be clearly marked as being a larger quantity.
04. If a product is out of stock, can I place a back order?
At this time we are not accepting back orders for out of stock items, but you can request to be emailed when the item comes back in stock by entering your email on the out-of-stock product’s page.
05. Do I need a special license to buy from Cheaper Than Dirt?
No. Most of our products are intended for adult use, and buyers must be at least 21. With some products, such as ammunition, a waiver and age statement will be required for first time purchasers.
For Illinois customers purchasing ammunition, a copy of your current Drivers License and Firearm Owner ’s Identification Card are required before we can ship the order.
For New Jersey customers purchasing ammunition, a copy of your current Drivers License and Firearms Purchaser ID Card are required before we can ship the order.
For Connecticut customers purchasing ammunition, a copy of your current Drivers License or Connecticut Ammo Certificate, Pistol Permit, or Long Gun Certificate are required before we can ship the order.
06. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
07. Can I save my credit card for future orders?
Yes. Simply check the “save this credit card” box during checkout, and the next time you order you will be able to select the saved card from a drop-down menu instead of typing in the information again.
When you save your credit card information to your Cheaper Than Dirt! account for future purchases and a quicker checkout, our site only stores the bank-level secure token provided from our payment processor. When you purchase an item, your purchase is sent securely with your token back to our processor to complete the transaction.
A token is a randomized series of digits created by the payment processor when credit card or similar form of payment is received. This token cannot be translated back into its original information by anyone except the payment processor. This is a more secure way to purchase online! To further secure payment information, each token created for this site is only associated with this site—a token cannot be used to make a purchase through another retailer.
08. Can I pay by check?
Yes, we do accept personal checks, money orders and cashier checks. However the shipping of your order may be delayed up to 3 weeks to allow for the processing and clearing of the check.
09. Why do some items have no picture?
We currently sell over 200,000 products. It’s quite a task to get pictures for all of them. Please bear with us as we do this and ensure they are as correct as possible.
10. How can I find out if you’ve received my order?
After you complete your purchase, a confirmation page will be displayed with your web order number and order information. We’ll also email a confirmation to you, so be sure to enter your correct email address when placing an order.
11. How can I find out when my order was shipped?
You can check the status of your shipment by first logging into your account. Once you’re logged in, click on “My Account” and then “Order History”. Select the order number you wish to track.
If your order has shipped, it will have show the date shipped and the tracking number.
If you have a recent order and there is no tracking information, the order is still being processed.
12. How do I place an order?
Place your order anytime 24 hours per day, 7 days a week on our website; www.CheaperThanDirt.com.
13. Can I cancel or add to an order once it’s been submitted?
Orders are sent immediately to the warehouse for fulfillment, and shipping of your order, therefore we are not able to cancel or add items to your order once you have placed it.
14. Why don’t you ship internationally?
Due to evolving government regulations and to keep our prices as low as we can, we only accept and ship orders within the United States. We do not accept or ship orders to U.S. territories or other countries
15. How can I return an item?
If you’re not satisfied with your order, you may return most items within 90 days of purchase to receive a refund, credit or replacement. Firearms, Ammunition, and Food are not returnable or refundable; all sales are final. Please email us or use our Live Chat (Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm, Central time) feature to obtain a Return Authorization Number and receive a prepaid UPS label
16. How can I contact Customer Service for information regarding an order?
Use our Live Chat Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm CST. You can also reach us by phone at (800) 421-8047 Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm CST.
17. I forgot my password. How do I recover it?
Please click the “Forgot your password?” link. It will walk you through the process to recover your password.
18. Do you have a retail store?
Cheaper Than Dirt is an internet company allowing customers to shop anytime from the comfort of their home. To keep prices as low as possible, we do not have a retail store.
19. Do I pay sales tax on my order?
Sales Tax Disclaimer
Tax is charged for orders shipped to U.S. states where sales taxes are applicable. The amount of tax charged is based on current tax rates and will depend on the destination of the shipment.
Gift cards are not charged sales tax, but purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.
CTD, Inc. has collected the simplified sellers use tax on taxable transactions delivered into Alabama and the tax will be remitted on the customer’s behalf to the Alabama Department of Revenue.
CTD, Inc.’s Simplified Seller’s Use Tax account number is SSU-R010836424.
20. Do you accept purchase orders?
If you are a Federal or State Law Enforcement Agency, please email AgencySales@CheaperThanDirt.com for more information.
Block "faq-accordian" not found